Saturday, October 29, 2011

It's a cozy rainy saturday.......I love that! I don't feel guilty about not doing all of the yard work I had planned, so instead I'll work on the inside of my cozy little house today, cleaning, nailing, sewing. We'll see what all I get done once the Duck game is on!

I'm going to go pick up my eyeglass subscription so I can order these babies today. Bon Look seems to be pretty great deal, hoping they fit!

Tomorrow I'm having some gals over in the afternoon for coffee and pie, can't wait to get those pies in the oven tomorrow morning! But before I get working on the crust and filling this morning, I'm going to make my favorite pancakes ever! There are still some frozen berries from this summer's harvest. Don't you just love Saturdays?


1 comment:

  1. Cara has found a recipe for Sour Cream Pancakes, which don't sound that good but are in fact terrific. They are probably from the same Pioneer Woman cookbook that the statue lady on Campus made.

    ReplyDelete