Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Pendleton Win

I have a crush on all things Pendleton, especially the national parks blankets and souvenirs.


I love the weight and colors and the history. They're so iconic. Some day I think it'd be so fun to have a screened in porch with beds each covered in a different park blanket. A perfect place for family slumber parties in the summer!

I was trolling ebay the other night and wanted to see if there were any crazy great deals on the "glacier" blanket. It's the ivory one with the primary color stripes. The cheapest I found that night was $135 which is fine, but I wasn't itching to buy it that moment. I did however find a vintage glacier sweater, the likes of which I had never seen before, and that, I was itching to buy! Boy howdy if I didn't get an email last night saying I'd won it!


It's on it's way and I have a sneaking suspicion it's going to look fabulous with these babies!

Can you say cozy cabin chic! Or as my coworker Todd would say "she's available!"

2 comments:

  1. If you were going to put yourself on a dating website this should be your profile picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally agree. Sad thing is there are a bunch more, I got a little photo booth silly....

    ReplyDelete